LUBOFOS FOR RAPE (1234)
contact the manager
Ammonia nitrogen (N)
Phosphorus pentoxide (P₂O₅) soluble in mineral acids, including at least
55% phosphorus pentoxide (P₂O₅) soluble in 2% solution of formic acid
|18,5%||Potassium oxide (K₂O) soluble in water|
Calcium oxide (CaO) soluble in water
|Omplete magnesium oxide (MgO)|
Complete sulphur trioxide (SO₃)
|Complete boron (B) |
The best effectiveness is achieved when Lubofos for Rape is applied
before sowing and mixed with the soil to the depth of 10-15 cm during
performance of pre-sowing cultivation treatments.
- Particularly recommended for use in rapeseed cultivation.
- It is also recommended for other crucifers (mustard, agrimony, cruciferous vegetables).
- Meets specific rapeseed demand for sulphur, boron and manganese.
- Ensures high yield.
- In case of winter crops, it increases frost resistance and winter hardiness.
- Very good spreading properties.